Gulfport Family Law Attorney
Divorce and custody disputes are often fueled by intense emotions and counterproductive motives. People who feel hurt or betrayed by a spouse lash out in anger or plot their revenge. It is easy to lose sight of what’s important and be drawn into a fight, with your kids in the middle.
Gulfport attorney Stephen Maggio brings perspective and creativity to these sensitive issues, backed by more than 25 years of courtroom experience. We provide aggressive representation in divorce and family law, practicing in Harrison County, Jackson County and surrounding counties of southern Mississippi. Being licensed in Alabama also, we commonly handle cases in Mobile and surrounding areas and have provided representation in cases involving issues which spill over into Alabama such as relocating children to Mobile.
Solutions In Divorce And Custody On The Gulf Coast
The Maggio Law Firm, PC, handles the full spectrum of family court matters, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce: Whether you and your ex-spouse agree or disagree on important matters, we can guide you through the divorce process.
- Property division: Dividing assets during a divorce can become very complex. It is important to have an experienced family law attorney by your side.
- Child custody and visitation: Protecting your children’s best interests is always our goal.
- Spousal support and child support: We can help you determine how much your support obligation will be and show you what factors affect the distributions.
- Adoption: Adopting is an exciting time, and we love helping you grow your family.
- Paternity: Paternity is the process of establishing who the father of a child is. We can walk you through all the steps.
- Domestic violence: If you have been abused or accused of abuse, a skilled lawyer can provide you with the assistance you need.
These issues are commonly intertwined, and we will evaluate your disputes and concerns from a big-picture approach. Stephen Maggio is recognized as one of the top family law practitioners on the Gulf Coast. He is an effective negotiator and a former municipal judge who can provide sound advice and solutions for a practical out-of-court outcome. He is also a proven and proactive trial lawyer who will vigorously assert your interests in contested proceedings.
Favorable Outcomes In Family Court Matters
We listen to your concerns and identify a strategic legal approach tailored to your divorce or custody matter. Clients frequently express satisfaction at the results and gratefulness for the knowledgeable counsel and high level of personal attention.
At the Maggio Law Firm, PC, you will be treated with kindness and respect by a lawyer who listens to your concerns and works from your goals. Please call our Gulfport family law attorney today at 228-206-6637 or contact us online.